02. Februar 2021, 07:45 Uhr | NXP & Avnet Silica
The i.MX 8M Plus Applications Processor with integrated Machine Learning acceleration capabilities opens new opportunities for industrial, retail, medical, and video surveillance applications. In this webinar we provide use cases and solutions.
The new flagship from NXP brings new features for industrial embedded computing with machine learning acceleration. The high computing performance, combined with extended connectivity options and hardware-software scalability is ideal for future proof product development.
1- Computing performance
3- Hardware & Software Scalability
4- Industrial focus
The i.MX8M Plus is a high-end Applications Processor with integrated Machine Learning capabilities, opening new opportunities for industrial automation, smart home, retail, medical, and video surveillance applications. The i.MX8M Plus will be publically launched on Embedded World 2021.
Prior to this event, NXP Semiconductors and Avnet Silica are happy to invite you on a webinar (registration links below) to give you insights on use cases and solutions with the i.MX8M Plus device and with SoMs (System-on-Modules) from Avnet Integrated and Engicam.
The webinar consists of two parts: a general presentation in local language and additional in-depth topics. The event is intended for both decision makers, engineers and to anyone curious to get more details about the new i.MX8M Plus Family of microprocessors.
• 10:00 Part 1 (for both decision makers and engineering, in local language):
General presentation unveiling the i.MX8M Plus with a focus on device capabilities, use cases, and solutions, making use of both a system-on-board and system-on-module approach
• 11:00 Part 2:
In-depth sessions to be selected based on your personal interest after the general presentation (20min. each), including:
- Building your application from scratch on i.MX8M Plus devices and SoMs
- Short time development with production ready board solution for industrial applications
- Deep Learning for Computer Vision: implementing complex non-standard Machine Learning tasks for smart industry, retail, medical and other markets
- Reliable and secure edge storage for video surveillance applications
- i.MX8M Plus in Industry 4.0: implement real-time connectivity through TSN (Time Sensitive Networking)
- Starting with eIQ machine learning software framework on NXP Semiconductors Processor
Virtual event 2 hours, starting 10 am CET, Registration links below:
Date: February 16, 2021
Date: February 17, 2021
Date: February 18, 2021
Date: February 19, 2021