The eMEC will be held during productronica 2019 at the ICM-International Congress Center Munich and aims tobring together medical and electronics professionals at a single event. Together they will discuss trends, challenges and the future of medical technology. The program shows: On 14 November, Munich can look forward to a lot of internationality and a superhero.
This year's topics include, among others: Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Wearables, Smart Hospital and Connected Healthcare.
From the programme:
- Prof. Dr. Billy Sperlich: Monitoring to Improve Health & Performance (Keynote)
- Thorsten Langenhan: Artificial Intelligence and MDR – Verification possible?
- Dr. Karsten Königstein: Health-IT: One Step Further in Making our Hospitals Digital
- Dr. Alissa Jell,: Challenge Big Data in Biomedicine
- Markus Vogt: Wearables And AI In Healthcare
For more information on the programme and registration, please visit www.eMEC.com